ABOUT THE ATTACHED HOSPITAL
Mana Devi Laxman Memorial (M.D.L.M.) Hospital & Research Centre is attached with S.D. Ayurved Medical College. Each and every clinical deptt. is separately run by individual heads, with assisting co-staff. This hospital has earned its own reputes in capital of Jharkhand. The Ayurvedic hospital has all basic facilities like X-ray, Ultrasound, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Ambulance etc. Department of Shalya is fully developed and equipped to meet the requirement of Surgical nature such as General Surgery, Kshar-Sutra, Agnikarma, Anorectal surgery, orthopedics, obst. gyneac. surgery.
The Hospital has acquired the importance of being only one of its kind to meet the Panchkarma Chikista. Most of the chronic diseases are being treated. The equipment mentioned in ancient and traditional methods is adopted in Panchkarma therapy unit developing with modern technique. Patients are treated as per medical advice. There is subdivision of Panchkarma department in the hospital where the treatment is given according to the text mentioned in the Ayurveda. In the hospital, there is an arrangement for outdoor treatment of patients. For this purpose clinical departments in Ayurveda and modern have been maintained to cater the needs for individual in a very efficient and effective manner. The students will gain the exposure of both ayurveda and modern surgical techniques.
150 beds with OPD and IPD Dept. is running with the Ayurvedic and Allopathic Clinical Departments.
For the patients in IPD there are Deluxe and Super Deluxe AC room facilities available along with the General Wards.
ICU with ventilator support is available.
All Ayurvedic medicine, modern medicine and surgical items are available in the licensed Medical Store round the clock.
C-arm machine available for orthopaedic surgery.
X-ray, Ultrasound, Pathology, Physiotherapy facilities are available.
OTHER MEDICAL SERVICES Provided BY S.D. AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
- Basic clinical training course and its enforcement regarding awareness in ayurved practice.
- Special Training programme for shorter duration to help the poor in adjacent area.
- Workshops and Seminars on important topics of Ayurveda are being conducted in the campus by scholars in the subject.
- Expert Services related to health melas, shivirs and free medical camps in remote areas of Jharkhand and giving Medical and Surgical benefits of minimum costs.
- Research and Development in the field of Ayurveda.